Client relations and satisfaction are very important to us. We take this issue very seriously as evidenced by the following rules that all employees and associates of Kenyon Construction Inc. are required to follow:
- To always deal honestly and fairly.
- To be professional in thought, attitude, and action.
- To give the Client full value on every service and action.
- To always handle Client requests promptly.
- To accept Client complaints with patience and, to quietly and courteously make full and satisfactory explanations and, to exercise tact at all times.
- To take personal interest and initiative in helping solve a Client's problem.
-To constantly improve our methods, techniques, and knowledge in order to better serve the Client's needs.
- To guard and protect confidential Client information.
Kenyon Construction Inc. will assign a Project Manager to be the Client's Representative for each project. The Project Manager will take a "personal" interest in seeing that the Owners needs are met. We will do this by developing a professional working relationship with the Owner. Also by responding to their needs, questions, and issues as they occur. Where possible the Project Manager tries to be "proactive" in dealing with these issues.
Kenyon Construction Inc. will supply alternate pricing on alternate materials and/or other construction options as required by the Owner and Architect or Engineer.
Kenyon Construction Inc. has developed an ability to work well with the many professionals that it takes to build a project such as yours. We have an excellent track record for working well with Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, Abstract Companies, Financial Institutions, Building Inspectors, and anyone else that the Owner directs us to work with.